What is the Surgeon Performance Program?
Our Surgeon Performance Program (SPP) offers a quality improvement/assessment registry to help optimize surgeon performance and improve patient outcomes in the surgical treatment of pediatric spinal deformity. Surgeon participants receive real-time reporting thru ‘Dashboard Reports,’ which contain comparative practice data to support the identification of best practices and shared learning.
- Quality Improvement!
- No other large comparative cohort (QI Registry) in existence for surgical treatment of Idiopathic Scoliosis, with new modules now offered for Spondylolistehsis & Neuromuscular.
- No other Idiopathic Scoliosis surgical outcome dashboard reporting mechanisms in existence.
- Exclusive participant educational opportunities!
- Surgeon Participants receive ‘Dashboard Reports’ 2x/year containing comparative practice data.
- Tools to share with hospital administrators.
The Surgeon Performance Program AIS QI Registry has been approved by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) committee as an alternate choice for earning self-assessment examination (SAE) credits for the Board’s MOC process.
This approval allows a diplomat to receive 10 SAE credits for each year of registry participation that may be counted as an alternative to 10 scored and recorded SAE credits in satisfying the ABOS MOC requirements. Visit the ABOS website for more information.
This program is sponsored by:
Preliminary dashboard development supported in part by research funding from: